Saturday, June 30, 2007

Motorcycles as far as the eye could see

As I was heading to a meeting at about 8:30am yesterday, I pulled onto I-15 southbound just as a sea of cop motorcycles, in perfect formation, passed in the two left lanes. Must have been a hundred of them. It took me a second to realize what was going on. It put a lump in my throat. God bless that guy. Fuck Allgier.

Now, I have done my fair share of bitching and moaning about the heavy hand of the law in all its manifestations. I have even been known to blast any one of the many Hip-Hop or Speed-metal anthems devoted to non-love of those in uniform. But, one look at the picture of his grandchildren kissing his coffin brings it all home. I'm eternally grateful for the guys who do that work as I surely couldn't. I'm way too big a clown-assed sissy.

As for Allgier, after they gas his ass, it would be great if the state could arrange a room in hell where he'd be forced to watch the Jeffersons for eternity while Red Fox berates him to a Notorious B.I.G. beat. Or perhaps treat him to some eternaly-blaring Mexican Polka whilst forced to view Univision with the whole affair presided over by Charo...Or is it Che? Damned if I can't keep those two straight.

1 comment:

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.