Sunday, August 21, 2005

It's Alive!

To Noah: 72 virgin Camels await your holy exit from Earth for the heavy lifting that has been done by you on behalf of INFDL. I've laughed, I've cried. I've nearly shat my pants twice recently reading your unholy prose.

To Tommay: great riches of treasure, spices and oils await your liberated spirit as you ascend to the side of Muhammad. A great greasy turban shall be placed on your brow to note the weight you have carried through what will become known as the "Black Summer" of '05.

INFDL lives because of the life that has been breathed into it by these two prophets. The lack of posts on my part should under no circumstances be considered the death of INFDL. It merely notes the death of any spare time that befell me this summer. My full fury of posting shall return in September, for Welfare Check Day is nigh, and the disease called "the Restaurant" shall be pulled from my weary flesh, it's quivering remains placed an a barbecue to be dined upon by all of the minion of INFDL. More details to come soon.

No comments: