Monday, May 30, 2005

Golden Showers on the Koran...

WARNING: THIS POST IS NOT FAMILY, LIBERAL, ISLAM, or FRENCH FRIENDLY! If I knew how to to a "below the fold" post on Blogger, I'd use it now. But I don't, so I won't

In aid to Rusty in his ongoing effort to get an actual Fatwa issued against him, INFDL offers a simple proverb from the kings of scatological Rock, the Mentors. Slight alterations to the lyrics have been made :

Listen little shiek, it´s near the hour
Come with me and take a golden shower
Listen little Abdul, do as you´re told
Come with daddy for me to pour the gold
Golden shower, it´s getting near the hour
For a golden shower, I´ve got the righteous power

All through my excrements it shall roam
Open the book and taste the foam
Bend up and smell my anal vapor
Your Koran is my toilet paper
Golden shower, I´ve got the power
For a golden shower, I´ve got the righteous power

Our relationship I don´t want to spoil it
You are my personal toilet
Listen little Imam, It´s getting near the hour
On its pages I leave a shit tower
Shit tower, prune skin power
Smellin´ sour, it´s the shit tower
Golden showers, It´s getting near the hours
For a golden shower, I´ve got the righteous power

Original version here. Most of the fun stuff at Rusty's is photoshop deluxe. Also, it is Memorial day and we shouuld note that El Duce died in '97 after getting drunk and falling asleep on some train tracks.

TommAy: ahh, that brings back some great memories of all the many chuckles we got after repeated viewings of PMRC's greatest accomplishment, the hysterical Rising to the Challenge video. To INFDL readers who are not privy, this was a video released by Tipper Gore's PMRC in the late 80's to warn parents about the bad influences/consequences of heavy metal music. Of course, it had the reverse effect on some of us. They damn well made celebrities out of some of those bands/people featured, with us at least. Dee Snider of Twisted Sister sure had some shining moments on that video too, not to mention The Mentors (who obviously stole the show). Funny thing is is that it was a video that only went around the neighborhood by being passed from parents to other parents. When it reached my home, somehow I got ahold of it and it found a home. Great trip down memory lane, Sean!

Sean Says: How did I know that this would draw out TommAy? If we could get a copy of "Rising to the Challenge" digitized, we could see first hand the everlasting wisdom of Tipper. The official "Vision Statement" of the Mentors lovingly says:
The MENTORS are committed to providing the planet with entertaining lyrically obscence heavy metal with musical integrity. We also wish to encourage drug and alchohol use, and promsicuoity.

No comments: