Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Youthful Indiscretion

I was just poking a little gentle fun about Aerosmith. Let he who has never purchased an Aerosmith CD cast the first stone. I once owned Toys in the Attic and, if I remember correctly, I also owned an abomination called Permanent Vacation. Not only did I possess the CDs, I knew the words well enough to sing along with them, and I did sing along. Back in the day Steven Tyler and the boys weren’t nearly as embarrassing as they have become, and I now dismiss my former attachment to Aerosmith as a mere “youthful indiscretion.”

I now listen to different bad bands.

1 comment:

Brig said...

From someone who, in seventh grade, thought that "Pump" was the greatest album of all time, I can tell you that your admission is F.I.N.E. fine. In my defense, I did also think that White Lion was the best band around. That should save me some face, right?