Thursday, February 10, 2005

Rehnquist-->Deepthroat. U tell me.

Alright Noay, I'm sure you had this one picked all along. I never could tell where your loyalties lay though, like if you were even a Nixon fan or not (but EVERYBODY knows that there's never been any love lost between you and Adlai Stevenson!). But I would have the whole world know that my "six degrees of Richard Nixon" connection does, in fact, go through you. Here it is, check it out: Myself-->friend and accomplice of Noah. Noah--> was engaged in steamy conversation with lovely Bay Buchanan on one occasion (I'm not sure about the "steamy" part, but I'm giving u the benefit of doubt because I'm hoping that you wouldn't have let any of us down in that opportune moment). Bay Buchanan--> nutty sister of nutty Patrick Buchanan (such an old-school-old-fashioned-isolationist Anti-Dubya conservative that I now must go outside 2 vomit). Patrick Buchanan-->Nixon advisor.
Shit, man (in tone of "The Dude"), with presidential advisors like that, who needs an Oval Office jester. (Long live the "American Dream" Dusty Rhodes). Oh, and Sean, I would also have the world know that my "Six degrees of Kevin Bacon" connection also runs through you due to the number of films that your ass participated in. Though I'm still trying to find a way to run that connection through Scott Baio and Ted McGinley.

No comments: